Beach Essentials

Sorry for not posting; I'm away on holiday! I promise that there are loads moreposts coming. This is just a quick post to show you my beach essentials this summer.

From left to right, my beach essentials are a book (City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare), Garnier Ambre Solaire Resistor Factor 50 sun cream, sunglasses, snacks, a bikini or swimsuit (mine's from Boots in the Coral Bay Beachwear collection) and a hat. Make sure to stay covered up in the sun!

Again I'm really sorry for not posting but I have lots more planned in the next few weeks. In  the meantime you can follow me on Twitter (@mymakeuplife) and on instagram (@my.makeup.life). Thanks for reading!
Milly xx

1 comment :

  1. Your swimsuit is so cute! Nice post!
    I really like your blog and just became a GFC follower, follow me back?

    http://www.theteenfashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx