National Lipstick Day!

Happy National Lipstick Day! So I wasn't going to post today, but seeing as I found out on instagram that it was National Lipstick Day, why not? There really is a national holiday for everything. This must be one of my favourites, seeing as it's not every day that you get to celebrate lipstick as a nation!

I don't actually wear lipstick very often, as I prefer to wear lip-glosses and crayons, but I do have a few. My favourite lipstick is the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in the shade 025 Peach Parfait.

Really bad pic I know, but I was doing it in a rush and on my phone!

 

I'm not going to do a full-blown review of it right now because I did one yesterday (click me!), but I'll give a quick run-down. This is a similar shade to the Soap & Glory Gloss Stick, but with sparkles. It's lovely and hydrating, and lovely to wear. It usually lasts for about an hour and a half on the lips. It is similar to the natural colour of my lips, which really enhances them. The packaging is really pretty, perfect for your makeup or handbag. At £7.99 a pop, these are really lovely, but as with the Soap & Glory review, I would like there to be more product for the price because there wasn't much in this lipstick.

 
Have a great evening on this national holiday, and I'll be writing again very soon!
 
Milly xx
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx