When the sun comes out



With the arrival of the sun, so comes my first style post. It's not yet warm enough to go without tights when wearing shorts, hence the covered legs, but on a particularly sunny day, I grabbed my brother and a camera and we went to an empty field to take some rather awkward photos of a nice outfit. I am proud to say that much of my wardrobe comes from charity shops, so whenever I do a style post, there will usually be some element from one.

I picked up this top a few weeks back in the New Look sales and have fallen head-over-heels in love with it. The striped pattern makes me feel like a Parisienne fashionista and I love how it feels when I'm wearing it. I bought a size 14, several sizes too big for me, because it was the only one left on the rack, but I'm glad I did, because I like the slight oversized look of the top.

What I wore:
Top - New Look
Dungarees - charity shop (originally Tammy)
Boots - New Look (sold out, but similar here)
Lipstick - New Look (review here)

Love, Milly x

7 comments :

  1. Thank you Ana! I've been absolutely loving your YouTube this week, you are so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Stripes are just so classically parisian. Everytime i wear thin stripes i feel a little more parisian that usual haha!
    Lovely outfit. I really like the choice of a striped T under your dungarees <3 Awesome that its from a charity shop! Makes it more authentic in the cut of a dungaree :)

    x Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Honestly I'm usually surprised that people give away such good stuff, although I'm not complaining since it fills my wardrobe and doesn't do too much damage to my purse!
      Milly xx

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so sweet! I love it so much 💕

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx