What's in my Makeup Bag?

I've come to a point in my makeup life when I am really happy with my makeup bag and my every day makeup routine. I love these kinds of posts, so I thought I would share what I use on a daily basis so you can all have a little nosy into it. Most of what I use is pretty affordable (let's be honest, most of my makeup is from Soap & Glory), but I got a few bits and pieces from magazines. Please let me know if you would like a review on any specific product in the comments!

Face:
The Body Shop All in One Concealer in shade 00, No7 Natural Blush in Coral Flush (the packaging's changed but I'm pretty sure everything else is the same), Sleek Blush in Rose Gold, Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot powder and Soap & Glory Wonderbronze shimmer brick

Eyes:
Natural Collection LashCare (clear mascara), Benefit Roller Lash mini tester, Benefit They're Real mascara, Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara, Model Co. Ccosmetics black eyeliner (exclusive to this month's Glamour magazine - only £2!), Eyeko eyelash curlers and Soap & Glory Supercat liquid liner

Eyebrows:
Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil

Lips:
Model Co. Cosmetics lip gloss in Strip Tease (also available in this month's Glamour magazine), New Look lipstick in Burgundy (review here!) and Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss stick

Brushes:
I use the Real Techniques Sam's picks collection, but I think it was a limited edition set. All of the brushes can be purchased individually or in different sets.

Makeup bag:
I picked this up for £6 or £7 from a TK Maxx store. Its a really pretty blue pattern with gold detail from Adrienne Vittadini Studio.

What's in your makeup bag? I'm going to be holding a giveaway on my blog when I reach 100 followers on Twitter, Bloglovin' and Instagram, so please pop over to speed up the process!

Love, Milly x

2 comments :

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx