New Look Sunglasses Inspiration


On my quest to find my perfect pair of sunglasses, I popped onto the New Look website and found that their summer collection is amazing! I personally prefer large frames to keep the majority of my face from the sun and there are some amazing styles for amazing prices.

Here are some of my picks:

1. Stone Faded Cat Eye Sunglasses - £4.99
2. Brown Tortoiseshell Retro Frame Sunglasses - £3.99
3. Stone Chunky Metal Trim Sunglasses - £5.99
4. Gold Pilot Sunglasses - £3.99
5. Brown Animal Print Glitter Retro Sunglasses - £5.99
6. Black Oversized sunglasses - £4.99
7. Black Half Frame Animal Print Sunglasses - £7.99
8. Black Chunky Metal Trim Sunglasses - £5.99
9. Red Chunky Half Frame Round Preppy Sunglasses - £7.99

I may have to take a trip into town to pick myself up a couple of pairs for summer! Which are your favourites?

Love, Milly x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx