The Perfect Autumn Palette from the Drugstore

 Many of you should know by now just how much I love the autumn and everything that comes with it. One of those things is the makeup and style which never gets old, no matter how many winged liners or berry lips you do.

Eye shadow is an obvious essential for all times of the year, but in the fall we can crack out those smoky eyes and (if you're feeling a little more daring) go for burgundy, navy or a pop of gold on our lids. The Sleek I-Divine Storm eye palette has the perfect selection of shades to create the perfect eye look for autumn, no matter your style.


The palette contains 12 shades - 3 matte and 12 shimmery - all with amazing pigmentation, colour-payoff and workability. The mixture of warm and cool shades makes it perfect for all skin tones and the fine glitter in the shimmer shades means that it will never be chunky. There is almost no fallout from this palette and the almost buttery texture of the powder makes it very easy to blend.
 
Some of my favourite shades from the palette are Sand Storm (top left), a coppery gold, Fire Storm (top left), a really gorgeous burgundy/wine shade and Dust Storm (bottom left), a warm brown/copper. I also love Eye of the Storm (matte brown on bottom row) for contouring because it's fairly cool toned and has the right amount of pigmentation for my skin colour.


 Some of my favourite shades from the palette are Sand Storm (top left), a coppery gold, Fire Storm (top left), a really gorgeous burgundy/wine shade and Dust Storm (bottom left), a warm brown/copper. I also love Eye of the Storm (matte brown on bottom row) for contouring because it's fairly cool toned and has the right amount of pigmentation for my skin colour.


The palette itself is pretty sturdy but very slim and the best thing is the huge mirror which is big enough to see your whole face and perfect to take out and about with you.

So, 12 buttery, highly pigmented shades in one palette for £7.99? Sounds pretty good to me!

Love, Milly xx

4 comments :

  1. I also love to up my eyeshadow game in autumn! As darker as better I guess haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Although I have to stop myself from putting on panda-style makeup when 'attempting' a smoky eye :0

      Delete
  2. I never know if the sleek palettes are worth they're money but they look like great shades, perfect for autumn as you say!

    www.je-mapparel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, for the quality and the shade range, they are great value for money! I'm not really the kind of person to buy really expensive palettes like Urban Decay, but under £10 seems alright to me! This was a gift so I don't know if I would buy it if I were spending my own money. I love this for autumn though! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx