Soap & Glory Love at First Blush

 


My love for Soap & Glory cosmetics has never been a well-kept secret. Personally, I don't understand how some people own NOTHING from them! Imagine that.

Well, this Christmas my Soap & Glory collection grew, thanks to some rather brilliant gift sets at Boots, with a variety of products, both from their makeup and body care ranges, all great value for money and with the cutest vintage-inspired packaging.

In my opinion, Soap & Glory powders and blush bricks really are wonder-workers. From One Heck of a Blot, to Wonderbronze (review) and now Love at First Blush, I've never found myself disappointed. Love at First Blush is a blush brick, with 5 different shades which mix together on your brush (I tend to use the Zoeva 127/Luxe Sheer Cheek brush)  to create a warm, healthy rosy glow, giving a gorgeous lightly highlighted sheen to your cheeks, almost as if you are glowing from within. Whilst I have extremely fair skin, and it looks awesome on me, it would also work on darker skin tones, because it gives the slightest pink glow, giving more of a wash of colour than a block of solid pink.

The blush is £11, which is pretty pricey for a drugstore blusher, but from experience, Soap & Glory blush bricks last forever, because the amount of product you get (7.5g) is in such a large pan (there's usually a 3 for 2 on in Boots if you're in the market for other products as well). Each powder is in sturdy plastic packaging, with a huge mirror, making it perfect to carry around with you for makeup touch-ups on the go.

Have you tried any other Soap & Glory blushes or powders? Let me know which one's your favourite!

Love, Milly xx




5 comments :

  1. I don't own anything from them! Shock horror!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soph, we need to get you into Boots ASAP! I can't believe I didn't know this! We'll be having words tomorrow... :)

      Delete
  2. The most beautiful view is the one I share with you, the little things that make life beautiful.If you want give your thoughts on about marriages, beauty ,fashion and lifestyle share on write for us.

    Marriage write for us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx