Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set





There is literally no way that these Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brushes can look bad - I wish I was as photogenic as them! After being on my wishlist for over a year, I finally committed and asked for the brushes for Christmas, because, for me, forking out almost £60 on brushes is a pretty big deal, which is why these are so special. Looking back though, I wish I'd bought them earlier because they are more than worth the money (they work out around £7 per brush)! For anyone in the UK, I would recommend buying from Beauty Bay, purely because you get free next day delivery, and I know I certainly couldn't wait if I knew these were in the post!

 
From left to right, the set includes:
 
106/Powder - ideal for mattifying the face, covering a large surface area fast
 
127/Luxe Sheer Cheek - perfect shape and size for applying blush or highlight to the cheeks
 
102/Silk Finish - similar to the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, for buffing in foundation
 
110/Face Shape - the right size to fit under the cheekbones for applying and blending contour
 
142/Concealer Buffer - a very firm brush to buff concealer and give an airbrushed finish
 
227/Luxe Soft Definer - similar to the MAC 217, ideal for blending eyeshadow
 
231/Luxe Petit Crease - tapered to allow precise application of eyeshadow and smokier blending
 
317/Wing Liner - perfect size, shape and firmness for winged liner using eyeshadow or gel liner
 
 The brushes are a mixture of natural and synthetic hairs, which allows you to use them with both cream and powder products. For anyone who prefers to use only synthetic hairs, Zoeva do vegan brush sets just for you!
 
You probably also noticed the stunning makeup bag that the brushes come in, which is huge and has a pocket inside, so you can separate makeup and brushes. The bag feels really high quality and has a gorgeous rose gold zip detail to add to its loveliness!
 
All of the brushes are extremely soft and amazing quality (my Real Techniques brushes may have to take a back seat for a little while). Expect to see them in the background of plenty of future photos!
 
Love, Milly xx

5 comments :

  1. Ahhhh, dreams! I want to get my hands on this Zoeva set so badly, I think I might ask for it on my birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do everything in your power to get it Yana! I don't think I've ever been more in love with a beauty product <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Would whole-heartedly recommend, totally worth your pennies! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx