Current Beauty Favourites

 
 
Today's post is quick round-up of my favourites from the past few weeks, which have become staples in my daily routine.

Revolution Vivid Baked Highligher in Peach Lights - I've already done a review of this, but in summary, I'm obsessed with the glowy effect it gives to my skin, and I basically coat my face in the stuff on a daily basis!

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob - this may just be the most long-wearing lip product of all time! The ultra-matte finish leaves no room for smudging and means that there's no chance of your lips fading over the day. The colour is also gorgeous, but for me, a little bold for school-wear.

The Body Shop Red Musk Eau de Parfum - not only is the packaging absolutely stunning, but the fragrance is warm and spicy and makes me smell delicious all day.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer (in 010 Porcelain) - finding a concealer which is a) pale enough b)doesn't crease and c) covers blemishes is very difficult for me. But I may have just found the 'one'. The concealer has a finish somewhere between matte and dewy and has more than enough coverage for my blemishes. Some days I use this all over my face as a foundation and my skin just looks perfect. Price isn't really an issue with this one either - £5.49 for 6g.

Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner - after hearing Suzie from Hello October talk about this in most of her makeup tutorials, I thought I would give this a go, and I am so impressed. I thought that a liquid eyeliner would be really difficult to use, but the precision brush makes it perfect for winged eyeliner on a daily basis. The formula lasts all day without smudging, and comes out black-black, not grey like some drugstore eyeliners. Oh and the price? £2.99. I'll take 5!

What have you been loving recently?

Love, Milly xxx

2 comments :

  1. Rimmel's lipliners are bulletproof! Great post! The eyeliner looks fab!
    Clare xx
    http://paleandinterestingch.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx