All-In-Black






T-Shirt - BHS
Skirt - New Look
Denim Jacket - DKNY
Boots - New Look

 

I'll be frank. Dressing in black makes me feel like a ninja. An ultra-fashionable ninja. When I tried on this A-line zip-front skirt in New Look, I knew that it was love at first sight. The really flattering cut makes it sit perfectly on my waist. The length isn't too short or too long and the zip gives it a slightly edgy feel. And all for £12.99. A basic black skirt is an A/W staple and this one is paired perfectly with everything from flannel shirts, to crop tops, to T-shirts. Another bonus is the pockets which are actually pockets, not the barely there ones which you can't fit anything in.

Today I decided to pair it with a plain black T-shirt and my denim jacket which I absolutely adore! I think this is a great look for going out, or just heading into town.

Please let me know if you find any amazing pieces on the high street because I'm desperate to overhaul my autumn wardrobe!

Love, Milly xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx