My First Video!

As you might know, this summer I set myself the challenge of starting a YouTube channel which would run alongside my blog. Today I finally uploaded a video that I am fairly happy with, although it is totally awkward (that wave though?). I think I'm going to be posting a video tomorrow, but it depends on whether I can film and edit in time. Thank you for your continuing support!
 
Love from Milly xx
 
(Click picture to go to the video)
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOYKTlxlu1o
 

2 comments :

  1. I didn't look awkward at all! Can't wait to watch more :)
    I know this might sounds strange, but I really like your voice, it's so calm, soft and nice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lovely! I always found my voice annoying, but that's so kind of you to say. Hopefully I will get better, although I think I did quite well at editing out the worst of the awkwardness! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx