Mini Beauty and Clothing Haul

Today's video is a mini haul, because I've got a few things recently which AREN'T from charity shops! (I know, totally crazy right?) I hope you like the video because I'm starting to get into the swing of filming and I really enjoy sitting down to film and edit. Feel free to subscribe and follow my social media if you would like to.
 
https://youtu.be/SAvBW4vizxE
 
Thank you for reading/watching, and I will hopefully get a post up for you all tomorrow!
 
Love, Milly xx

4 comments :

  1. I love haul videos and seeing what other people get. I'm going to film a haul video hopefully too. I love high neck stuff and I love your haul :) x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! I'll check out your channel and blog now :) x

      Delete
  2. Woohoo, new video! X
    You got some great pieces, those crop tops are literally perfect haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yana, you are just the loveliest person! I love my crop tops, although I never thought I would see myself wearing them, because last year I was totally against them :O

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx