Orange Nail Polish



Hello again!
This week I want to talk about my favourite nail polish of the month: Maybelline New York Colour Show 341 Orange Attack. This is a really lovely bright orange, which I think works with any skin colour. Not only is the colour lovely, but this nail polish is pretty cheap too, costing around £2 (in a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug). This particular nail polish gives a really nice finish, and dries much quicker than other nail polishes (great if you're a bit impatient like me!). It also comes off pretty easily, but can leave a bit of an orangey stain. The one bad thing is that it doesn't wear too well. For example, I put on one coat on Friday afternoon, and by Saturday afternoon, the tips had chipped off, although I had been playing tennis and doing some crafty bits which wouldn't have helped the cause. If you put on more than one layer and a top coat, I'm sure it would last much longer.
 
I really like this pretty summer nail polish. I was a bit sceptical at first about trying it, but I actually really like it - it's a shame I can't say the same for my other two purchases in the 3 for 2 offer: a sunshine yellow and army green. Not really sure why I bought these! If you are looking for a nail polish to make your nails pop, think about this, because it's inexpensive and looks amazing.
 
Thanks for reading!

Milly xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx