Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturisers



Although it's been available for a while, I recently discovered the Nivea Pure & Natural collection with 95% of its ingredients of natural origin. After finishing a pot of Liz Earle moisturiser, I was looking for something, light, gentle and preferably natural. I couldn't justify spending £20 on a new pot of moisturiser, so me and my mum went of a little hunt around Boots for something that would suit my rather picky tastes.

We came across this range which I was immediately enticed to due to the fancy, slightly glowy packaging. Both moisturisers have a strong floral/plant scent, which some people may not like, but I've grown used to it and now find it quite calming.

The Day Cream - £5.35 (Boots)

The day cream is very light, slightly plumping and hydrating. When I put this on it makes my skin look glowy and makes my makeup apply better. The only thing that I don't like, which some people may like, is that I can feel that I applied moisturiser at the beginning of the day, up until I take it off in the evening and it leaves my neck slightly sticky. It is, however a pleasure to apply, very nourishing, and since using it, discolouration of my skin has reduced.

The Night Cream - £5.35 (Boots)

The night cream is slightly richer and thicker, perfect to hydrate your skin through the night. This moisturiser is less sticky than the day cream, with the same relaxing scent and properties. My skin in the morning looks renewed, healthy and refreshed, and some of my spots reduce or disappear (although this is probably mostly due to the other products I use - comment below if you would like to see an updated skincare routine because I've changed pretty much all of the products I use).

If you're on a budget and you're trying to find a good moisturiser, these two are fantastic, depending on if you like the scent - if you don't, I wouldn't recommend buying it because the smell is quite strong, even on the skin.

Thanks for reading!
Milly x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx