Nails Inc. Nailkale


If you read last week's post, you would have seen that I was coveting the Nails inc. Nailkale Superfood Base Coat, and I finally picked this up in Boots for £15. Basically, this is a base coat which has 'superfood extracts' such as aloe vera, lemon, ginseng, pomegranate and grape to 'deeply nourish, smooth and brighten the nails'. It is also enriched with vitamins A, C, E, F and H, which are supposed to nourish nails and prevent breakages and splitting.

Despite its colour, it actually applies clear, and lasts a long time without chipping, but is removed easily with nail polish remover. I have naturally strong and fast-growing nails, but I can see a slight improvement in strength and smoothness after only 4 days of wearing this polish. It can be worn under another nail polish or by itself for a more intense treatment. In my opinion, anything which improves the health of my nails is a good thing, and I like the idea of the benefits of kale for my nails, but I do think that the price is a bit high for what it is, so if I ever get through this bottle, I don't think I'd repurchase it. The packaging is beautiful and I really love Nails inc.'s recent rebranding; the container is quite heavy and looks expensive.

Thanks for reading! Please comment any requests for posts down below.

Love, Milly xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx