Self-Confessed Book Addict




 
Hi. I'm Milly and I have been a bookaholic for as long as I can remember.







This week I decided to reread one of my favourite series of all time - 'Divergent'. As much as I love it, I don't think rereading 'Allegiant' was a good idea - if you've ever read it, you'll know the ending. Ohmygoodness. I sat on my bed and just let the tears roll down my cheeks and drip onto the pages. Needless to say, I was very mopey and grumpy for the rest of the evening.

I have loved reading ever since I was old enough to haul a cart full of books into my parents' room each morning. I remember the exact time when my love for all things sci-fi, fantasy and post-apocalyptic began - my friend in Hong Kong sent a copy of 'The Hunger Games' to me for my birthday when I was about 12. I loved it. (Sidenote: Before I read it, I thought it was a story about mice) From then my personal library snowballed and I've been left where I am today with hundreds of books in my bedroom and more stored in our attic. I constantly have a book on the go and I never go to bed without reading for a few minutes. I go through phases of being book-obsessed after reading one of my favourite series because my brain just craves more.


I'm looking for some new books to read at the moment - if you've read a good book or know anything similar to the books listed below, I would be so grateful!



What's your favourite book? Why do you like/dislike reading? Let me know down below and I'll speak soon!

Love, Milly x

2 comments :

  1. Love Divirgent Trilogy! I think Insurgent was the first book that made ma cry, haha. However, I find films a bit disappointing. They are awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly don't live up to the books, but they'll do. And we've got Theo James as Four, so I'm not complaining! xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx