Stripes & Denim Summer Lookbook


 

Ever since I've watched YouTube I've always love the perfectly styled videos of gorgeous outfits in beautiful settings, and since I decided to start YouTube, I wanted to do one of my own. During the 'outfit-picking' process, I lay out all of my clothes and noticed a theme - basically everything was striped or denim. Therefore, that is the theme of my own summer lookbook, which I am very proud of. I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at it and tell me what you think, because I spent ages editing (and posing), with the help of my brother who filmed for me.



Love, Milly xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx