#TheSelfLoveChallenge13


I woke up one morning to find that both Yana (Time With Yana) and Francesca (Francesca Rose) had tagged me in #TheSelfLoveChallenge13 which was started by Alexandra from Alexandra's Paradise who's goal was to help us recognise the awesomeness in all of us by completely forgetting the definition of the word 'selfish! I think it's such a nice idea and I love the positivity that she is trying to share with us all. So today, I am finally writing my own post about 13 things I like about me.

  1. I love my freckles which are a constant, no matter the season. They make me look young and fresh and make me feel pretty.
  2. I love my long eyelashes. My eyelashes are super long and fluttery and I think they're beautiful.
  3. I love that I laugh until I cry. No matter how funny something is, I usually end up sobbing with laughter and it's just one of the best feelings and it makes others laugh too.
  4. I love my arms. They are long and slender and look graceful (I like to think that I have ballerina arms but in reality I have no dancing ability.)
  5. I love my legs. They are long and lightly defined with muscle from years of playing tennis.
  6. I love my lips. Only recently I have started appreciating the shape of my cupid's bow and fullness of my lips.
  7. I love my brains. I am very academic and I have an affinity for languages but I don't think I every give myself enough credit for my intelligence.
  8. I love that I'm always positive no matter what life throws at me. Over the years I've taught myself to look for the positives in the negatives, and even when I'm in a bad situation I usually feel happy.
  9. I love my nails. They are long and strong and I have a natural French manicure.
  10. I love my fair skin. I'm beginning to truly embrace the paleness and I love how my skin compliments my hair.
  11. I love my hair colour. The gold-copper-blonde tones are so unusual and I have hundreds of natural highlights.
  12. I love my fashion sense. I feel like I'm finally starting to get interested in clothes and my current wardrobe perfectly encapsulates my tastes.
  13. (I'm going to copy Francesca with this one) I love that I created and persevered with my blog. I defied the fear that people would make fun of me for it, to create my little part of the internet, create a YouTube channel and make some amazing internet friends!

In the rules Alexandra posted about, she asked us to go on to tag 13 people, but I don't read that many blogs, and most of the people who I would have tagged have already done it, so my list is a little short. But ... if you'd like to help me bulk up the list, I tag you! (Please leave the link down in the comments if you do it.)

I tag:
 
 
 
 
 
And all of my readers!
 
Thanks for reading this more personal post. Hopefully I will be getting back into a routine soon, but please bear with me as I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I don't want to be worrying about my blog the whole time!
 
Love, Milly xx

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tasha! I'm glad you liked it xxx

      Delete
  2. You're very beautiful and amazing girl, Milly! I'm happy that you know/realize it too :) x
    Self-love is important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just the kindest person ever! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx