NUXE Rêve De Miel

I've been pondering over this little pot of goodness for a long time now, wondering whether it would be worth the money. I finally caved in and treated myself to what is possibly one of the best lip products I've ever used and one of the most beautiful to sit on my bedside table.
 
NUXE Rêve De Miel is an ultra-nourishing lip balm which is really hydrating but not greasy because it has a fairly matte finish. At £9.50, is a bit expensive for a lip balm, but I think that it's well worth the money for the amount you get and how long it lasts. It also contains honey and other natural oils and has a smell which is supposed to be grapefruit, but smells more like very orangey chocolate orange!

In the UK you can purchase this on the high street in larger Marks and Spencer's stores, or anywhere which stocks NUXE products. The beautiful packaging on this particular pot is a turquoise colour because it is one of the 20th Anniversary Limited Edition lip balms, but the normal packaging has a blue lid.

Thanks for reading! Let me know in the comments what your favourite lip product is so that I can give it a try.

Love, Milly xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx