Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Range





Another skincare post this week! I've been trying out a couple of bits from the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel range, a really affordable and good quality line.

*Typical Blogger Disclaimer* What works for me, might not work for you, and vice versa. I have normal/combination skin with normal cheeks and an oily T-zone with dry patches. I am also spot and blackhead-prone, mostly due to hormones.

I'm going to start with the product which I didn't like, which was the Cleansing and Toning Lotion. I really disliked the smell of this and it didn't absorb into my skin. It also promised to remove remnants of makeup and cleanser, but couldn't even remove light concealer. I think that it may have been the cause of a big breakout this week, so I stopped using it immediately.

I have pretty bad blackheads on my nose and was looking into pore strips, but they all seem to be really expensive. The Tea Tree & Witch Hazel range was had a 3 for 2 offer on and these Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Nose Pore Strips were only £4.99 for 6. Whilst they don't remove all gunk from my pores, quite a lot is removed on each use, I haven't had any bad reactions and my pores look slightly cleaner which makes me a happy bunny.

The final purchase was the Back Spray to cure acne of your back, which is a problem that most teens and many adult will experience. It's quite hard to treat 'backne', but a handy spray helps you to reach over your shoulder and get to those hard-to-reach areas. The only problems with this, is that it doesn't come with a lid, which is a little unhygienic, and the spray can be a bit hit-and-miss, as to whether it will work properly or not. This stuff is really great at drying up and clearing back acne, so a great one to try if you have problems with this.

Thanks for reading this week's post! I just signed up to Bloglovin' and you can follow me by clicking the link in the side-bar or HERE.

Milly xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx