The Body Shop Haul


Hello friends! Yesterday I went into town and ended up buying quite a lot from The Body Shop, so here's a little round up of my purchases (obviously, having only bought them yesterday, the reviews won't be full and will only be first impressions).
 







In order of photos:
Having finished my concealer (Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - really don't like this product, but many people love it because for a budget concealer it's pretty good), I was on the lookout for a fairly affordable one which suited my skin tone, and of course there was nothing even similar to my skin tone in Boots or Superdrug! I ended up getting two different concealers from The Body Shop, one for coverage (Concealer All In One) and one for highlighting (Lightening Touch). I really like how light the All In One concealer feels, but with a full coverage. It is very blendable, both with fingers and with a brush. The Lightening Touch Concealer is VERY glittery, and has no coverage, so should be used over a concealer.

The White Musk Fragrance Mist was a must for me because the white musk scent has been my favourite for years, and this mist is simply a larger bottle to spray over my entire body and smell gorgeous all day long!

I had come out of Boots with a hand covered in swatches (which still haven't come off btw) and I tried to get at least some of the gunk off with the Vitamin E Toner, and found that it was actually really moisturising! I happened to be looking for a new toner, having run out of my Liz Earle Skin Tonic and so I popped this into the basket too. The toner is very moisturising and refreshing and sinks into my skin fast. I seems to have a bit of a weird texture when pouring it out, because it seems to be slightly thicker than water which is kind of odd. If you are thinking of getting this, remember, a little goes a long way!

Products mentioned:
Lightening Touch - Shade 00
 
 
 
Thanks for reading this post! Hopefully I'll be writing again soon, depending on whether I have a ton of work to do for school.
 
Milly x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx