The Best of Soap & Glory Cosmetics




Today's post has been a long time coming. With the amount I talk about Soap & Glory makeup, I thought that today I would round up my favourite products from the range, so that anyone who is interesting in trying out some bits might have an idea of the best products. I haven't tried every product yet, but I've tried a fair few, and I definitely intend to try them all in the future!
 

 
My first favourite is the Supercat Liquid Black Eyeliner which is perfect for creating a black winged liner look. The formula is super black and long-lasting and the pen application makes it really easy to use. I've since moved on to brush application liquid eyeliner, but for beginners, no product really beats it.

This summer Soap & Glory's Wonderbronze never really left my face. Basically, it's a bronzy shimmer brick which can be used as a blusher, bronzer or eye shadow, for a glowy look. If you want to read my full review, click here.

Soap & Glory also do lip products really well, and despite their relatively limited colour range, I think that the formulas and the variety of finishes really make up for it. I love the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist, because it is a perfectly glossy, rosy lip shade which looks amazing on pale skin as it brings a little bit of colour to the face. Also, it smells of vanilla and has a really hydrating formula, so what's not to love?

The final two products are my absolute favourites and I can't do my makeup without them. The Archery 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil and Brush is the only thing I use on my eyebrows and I think I'm on my fourth pencil, because I use it so much! Blonde-shell is the perfect colour for me and the tiny pencil allows me to draw on individual hairs for a really natural brow.

Loads of bloggers go on about this powder for a reason. One Heck of a Blot is a extremely finely milled powder which leaves skin with a velvety matte finish, reducing shine, but leaving some glow. The quality is something generally only found in high-end powders, and for the price it's really brilliant. All of the Soap & Glory powder products have huge mirrors built into the packaging, which is so handy to throw into your makeup bag or carry around with you.

Soap & Glory is definitely a drugstore brand to try out if you want high-end quality products for a much lower price. Let me know what other products you'd like me to try or if there are any other brands you would like me to feature.

Love, Milly xxx

2 comments :

  1. I love Soap and Glory as a brand and i think all their packaging is great, I especially love the solar powder bronzer they do. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one that I'm desperate to try! Glad someone else loves them like me :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx