Winterlicious Tag ~ Blogmas Day 4



Time for a tag I think! As it's the beginning of December, it's the perfect time for the Winterlicious tag. I tagged myself, but now I tag anyone who reads this! Make sure to leave me a comment below so I can read your tag.
  1. Favourite winter nail polish? Any dark red, small sparkles or natural polish.
  2. Favourite winter lip product? I'm really loving a recent purchase, Revlon Colourstay Moisture  Stain in the shade New York Scene. It's really comfortable and long-lasting, and the vibrant colour really suits my pale skin.
  3. Most worn winter clothing piece? Probably an oversized red jumper, or thick leggings.
  4. Most worn winter accessory? Probably my scarf, for those cold winter days!
  5. Favourite winter scent/candle? I really like cinnamon and spiced scented candles, but I don't change my perfume or body sprays throughout the year.
  6. Favourite winter beverage? I don't drink hot drinks (even hot chocolate), but I like warmed orange squash after a day out in the snow or when I'm feeling ill.
  7. All time favourite Christmas movie? I luurve 'Elf' and 'The Grinch', as I grew up with them, but I also love 'Nativity!' (not the second one... I did not like that at all!)
  8. Favourite Christmas song? Either 'Merry Christmas Everybody' or 'I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day' (or just all of the classics).
  9. Favourite Christmas food? Potatoes. Always potatoes. And stuffing.
  10. Favourite Christmas decoration? Fairy lights because they are beautiful and versatile! You can have a beautiful house all year round!
  11. What's at the top of your Christmas list this year? I asked for some money this year, and my mum spent some of my Christmas money on surprises, but I'm going to go for the post-Christmas sales and get myself some bargains!
  12. What are your plans for Christmas this year? I'm spending Christmas with my family at home this year, which will be really nice, as we cans pend time together, relax and have fun!
I hope you enjoyed this! Have a nice day, and come back again tomorrow!

Milly x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx