Boots Christmas Haul ~ Blogmas Day 9


I popped into Boots to pick up a new powder and eyeshadow sticks, but ended up coming away with more than I expected. Boots know how the way to a beauty lover's heart at Christmas, enticing us to spend our life savings on beauty goodies. In store I picked up the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder at £12, earning me a free Supercat Liquid Liner. This pen is a really lovely formula, and a true black colour. The powder is very finely milled, light and soft, and not overly mattifying. I also bought two No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define sticks, at £8 each, and with the purchase of 2 No7 products, I received the No7 Shimmer Dust Gift Box, worth £30 which contains a High Shine Lip Gloss in Glaze, Lash Impact Mascara in Black, Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in the bottom shade from the Cappuccino Trio and Youthful Eye Serum. This would make a lovely last-minute gift, and you can treat yourself whilst you're at it!

Tell me your favourite find this Christmas, and have a lovely day!

Milly x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx