My Inspirations ~ Blogmas Day 5

I'm sorry that I missed a couple of days of blogmas, but hopefully two posts will be posted today, to make up. I simply had too much to write about these special people to do it before bed.

I often think about who, or what influences me to be who I am. Obviously, my parents, friends, family, but there are also external sources, who, in some ways, affect my personality more than those I have direct contact with.

Makeup and style inspiration: Lily Collins


Source


Source


Source

Source

Source
 
Source


I love everything about Lily Collins: her makeup, her hair, her clothes, her smile, her personality. Those eyebrows! I was inspired by her fairly recent cut, to chop off my long locks, and, although most were sceptical, it turned out to be the best decision I could have made. Her fashion is always on point, particularly at premieres, such as a recent one for the release of 'Love, Rosie', where she was seen in a stunning Elie Saab dress, pictured above. She always seems down-to-earth and kind in interviews, is always there for her fans, doesn't mind being different, and encourages people to be kind, by supporting Bystander Revolution, a movement about stopping bullying.

Life: Louise Pentland (aka Sprinkle Of Glitter)

Source
 
Source

Source
Louise, owner of the blog and YouTube channel Sprinkle Of Glitter, is a really big inspiration to me. She had a tough time as a child, and although that has made an impact on her, she tries to be a positive person. Clicking on to her YouTube channel is like a cure for sadness; she is enthusiastic about everything, absolutely bonkers and tries to encourage a positive outlook on life. I can find that some YouTubers try to give the impression of a perfect life, but Louise will tell us if she's sad, and she's not afraid to say if she doesn't want to share something with her audience. She always wants the best for people, which is why she moved away from meet and greets at YouTube conventions, and created her own show, to improve things for her viewers. At 29, Louise has become a successful businesswoman, but is also raising a lovely family, with her husband Matt. Their gorgeous little girl Darcy is hilarious, and watching her go from a little baby, to a chatty toddler is brilliant. Everything Louise does is inspiring, and makes me want to be a nicer, funnier, happier person!

Everything: Hannah Michalak (aka Hannah Maggs)

Source

Source


Source



Hannah Michalak is a blogger, YouTuber and mother, along with her husband Stefan. Hannah is so positive, despite having a nearly one-year-old baby and many sleepless nights. She started her YouTube channel with makeup tutorials as she trained to be a makeup artist, and after falling pregnant, branched into vlogs with Stefan. Every video is a joy to watch, with stunning shots, and an even more beautiful family. I don't know how Hannah manages to look so lovely! I find the Michalak family a very real insight into the lives of young parents, and watching them grow and develop is lovely. They are always honest, funny and entertaining, and I look forward to the vlog on a Sunday evening!

Thanks for reading a little about my inspirations. Let me know in the comments below, or on twitter, who your biggest inspirations are!


Milly xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx