Blogmas day 1!

Source
Whoop! First of December and officially time for Christmas! Advent calendars have been opened, carols have been sung and everyone's in the Christmas spirit.

I'm a bit rubbish at keeping to deadlines on my blog, especially at the moment with two controlled assessments for GCSE and too much work, but I'm going to attempt Blogmas. I'll TRY to write every day, probably mostly with pictures from the internet, because I don't have time to take photos every day. If you have anything you'd like me to write about, comment below, or tweet me @abeautyfulblog.

Today's post is just to say Happy December and welcome to Blogmas day!

Hope you are having a lovely day!

Milly x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx